Despite what the movies say about relationships it’s not always “happily ever after”.
A relationship goes through numerous phases during its life cycle, and it is obvious for it to have a few rough patches. The strength of a relationship is reflected in how the couples deal with rough patches and move ahead. Nevertheless the feelings and issues you may have in your relationship, a happy and productive connection is possible. Relationships that can be saved, if the people involved take that first step and make the effort to save their relationship.
Signs of relationship problems
- You and your partner feel more like roommates than a couple
- It’s the same arguments over and over again
- You feel unheard, misunderstood and that your partner doesn’t care
- You feel attacked, criticized and at a loss of how to fix the situation
- You don’t feel as close as you used to